0 ItemsSubtotal: $0.00 Go to Shop
Banobagi Vita Genic Jelly Mask Cica
$2.00 – $20.00
A 100% cotton sheet mask, infused with a jelly-like essence based on an extract of Centella Asiatica (Cica), volcanic ash from Jeju Island and a vitamin complex. The mask gently alignes to the face contours, relieves and soothes irritation, heals inflammation, removes toxins and impurities, restores the skin’s protective barrier and helps restore elasticity.
Centella asiatica extract (Cica) restores and soothes irritated skin, helps to relieve inflammation, accelerates the natural regeneration of the skin, gives the skin elasticity and smoothness, moisturizes and evens out skin tone.
A complex of 11 types of liposomal vitamins (50,000 ppm). Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B7, B9, B12, C and E, derivatives of vitamins B5 and B3 are obtained from safe ingredients with a green rating according to the EWG system. Vitamins have a brightening effect, promote cell regeneration, moisturize and increase the skin’s protective barrier.
- Restores and relieves inflammation
- Evens face tone, improves elasticity
- Removes toxins and contaminants
- Gives a healthy look and brightness to the skin
- Natural hypoallergenic 100% cotton
- Suitable for aging, sensitive and dull skin.
The gel-like texture of the mask helps to maintain its shape and align well to the face profile, allowing the skin to more deeply absorb all the beneficial vitamins, minerals and nutrients that it contains.
The ampoule of the mask contains Centella asiatica extract, volcanic ash from Jeju Island and a complex of vitamin liposomes.
Liposomes are special cosmetic components that help deliver active substances directly to skin cells, effectively soften the skin and help restore it after damage.
Liposomes are also called phosphatidylcholines; they look like small vesicles that can penetrate deeper into skin cells.
Vitamin Complex + Volcanic Ash + Centella Asiatica complex
Volcanic ash (Jeju) / 11 types of liposomal vitamins (50,000 ppm) / Centella asiatica extract / adenosine / niacinamide
5 components of the Centella Asiatica complex
- Asiaticoside – promotes the synthesis of collagen and elastin, stimulates the synthesis of hyaluronic acid for self-hydration of the skin, evens out the skin texture.
- Madekassova acid – fills tired skin with energy and strength.
- Asiatic acid – strengthens the protective functions of the skin, soothes sensitive skin.
- Centella extract – has healing effects, relieves irritation.
- Madecassoside – has strong antioxidant properties, protects the skin from aging, smoothes wrinkles.
The volcanic ash from Jeju Island cleanses the skin of various impurities and toxins, absorbs excess sebum, gives the skin a fresh and healthy appearance.
Adenosine reduces the number of wrinkles that appear with age, reduces their depth, evens out the skin texture, reduces the rate of development of age-related processes and protects cells from oxidation.
How to use
- Cleanse face and apply a toner.
- Apply the mask and smooth across with your fingers so that it is taut on your skin.
- Leave on for 10-20 minutes.
- Remove and pat slightly with the finger tips until the remaining ampoule is absorbed.
💡 Tips to use:
- Tip #1: After applying the sheet mask on face, massage over it gently with the finger tips for a few minutes. This will have to warm up the skin, remove toxins and help the ampoule absorbtion.
- Tip #2: It is recommended to use the mask 2-3 times a week for 4 weeks for quick skin improvement.
- Tip #3: For a more effective soothing, refreshing effect and tightening pores, cool the mask in the refrigerator before use.
Consumer & Safety Information
- Contains no harmful chemical ingredients.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- The product has passed the dermatology irritation tests and is suitable for sensitive skin.
- For external use only. Do not use on damaged skin.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Not tested on animals.
- Storage: 15 – 25 C.
- Shelf life: 3 years after the manufacture date, consume immediately after opening.
1 sheet – 30 ml / 1.01 fl oz
1 box – 10 sheets
Banobagi Jelly and Foil masks
Customer reviews & photos
Water, Panthenol, Methylpropanediol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Trehalose, Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Asiaticoside, Madecassic Acid, Asiatic Acid, Centella Asiatica Extract, Sucrose Stearate, Madecassoside, Cholesterol, Volcanic Ash, Thiamine HCl, Riboflavin, Niacin, Carnitine HCl, Pantothenic Acid, Biotin, Folic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Cyanocobalamin, Glyceryl Linoleate, Glyceryl Linolenate, Glyceryl Arachidonate, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Adenosine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Arginine, Disodium EDTA, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone.
Free of 11 harmful ingredients: Benzyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Nezophenone, Triethanolaminem, Sorbic Acid, Benzoic Acid.
Irritation/Sensitive skin, Pore control
1 piece, 1 box