0 ItemsSubtotal: $0.00 Go to Shop
Banobagi Vita Genic Jelly Mask Hydrating
$2.00 – $14.00
This delicate, hypoallergenic 100% cotton facial mask soaked with a jelly-like ampoule infused with liposome stabilized vitamins gives supple, radiant and hydrated skin.
Jeju island mineral water rich with oxygen delivers maximum skin hydration and nutrition with minerals and micronutrients.
Vitamin E improves wrinkles, stimulates collagen synthesis, prevents pigmentation. Vitamin B helps to normalize the skin condition, give an attractive and healthy glow and slow down the aging process.
- Hydrating, nourishing jelly ampoule
- Restoring and moisturizing dry skin
- Evens out complexion and skin tone
- Improves wrinkles and fine lines
- Natural hypoallergenic 100% cotton
- For all skin types, best for dry and sensitive skin
Vitamin Liposome Jelly mask
Jelly texture of the mask helps to retain its shape and tightly adhere to the face profile, allowing the skin to deeply absorb all the benefitial vitamins, minerals and nutrients it contains.
Mask’s ampoule contains Jeju island mineral water and a complete Vitamin Liposome complex. The liposomes are special cosmetic components that help deliver active substances directly to the skin cells, effectively soften the skin and help restore it after damage.
Liposomes are also called phosphatidylcholines; they look like small bubbles that can get deeper into the cells.
Glycerin is a component that forms an imperceptible coating on the skin that protects against external harmful factors. In addition, glycerin actively nourishes and soothes the skin.
Arginine refreshes and improves the tone of the face, brightens pigmentation, boosts collagen secretion, smoothes the skin surface.
Adenosine stimulates the natural skin elastin and collagen scretion.
Camellia extract saturates the skin with minerals and vitamins, deeply moisturizing the dermis. Moreover, Camellia flowers contain the Q10 anti-aging component.
Niacinamide deeply moisturizes the skin, fights hyperpigmentation, evens out skin tone, effectively fights acne, and regulates sebum secretion.
How to use
- Cleanse face and apply a toner.
- Apply the mask and smooth across with your fingers so that it is taut on your skin.
- Leave on for 10-20 minutes.
- Remove and pat slightly with the finger tips until the remaining ampoule is absorbed.
💡 Tips to use:
- Tip #1: After applying the sheet mask on face, massage over it gently with the finger tips for a few minutes. This will have to warm up the skin, remove toxins and help the ampoule absorbtion.
- Tip #2: It is recommended to use the mask 2-3 times a week for 4 weeks for quick skin improvement.
Consumer & Safety Information
- Contains no harmful chemical ingredients.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- The product has passed the dermatology irritation tests and is suitable for sensitive skin.
- For external use only. Do not use on damaged skin.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Not tested on animals.
- Storage: 15 – 25 C.
- Shelf life: 3 years after the manufacture date, consume immediately after opening.
1 sheet – 30 ml / 1.01 fl oz
1 box – 10 sheets
Banobagi Jelly and Foil masks
Customer reviews & photos
Water, Methylpropanediol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Trehalose, RetinylPalmitate, Thiamine HCl, Riboflavin, Niacin, CarnitineHCl, Pantothenic Acid, Biotin, Folic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Allantoin, DipotassiumGlycyrrhizate, Adenosine, Xanthan gum, Tromethamine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxyacetophenone, 1,2-Hexanediol.
Free of 11 harmful ingredients: Benzyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Nezophenone, Triethanolaminem, Sorbic Acid, Benzoic Acid.
Anti-aging, Brightening, Hydrating
1 piece, 1 box