0 ItemsSubtotal: $0.00 Go to Shop
Banobagi Vita Genic Jelly Mask Pore Tightening
$2.00 – $20.00
A 100% cotton sheet mask, infused with a jelly-like essence based on thermal water from Jeju Island, Anti-Sebum P complex and vitamins. The mask gently adheres to the face, regulates the production of skin sebum, tightens pores, heals inflammation, has a calming effect and increases skin elasticity.
Thermal water from Jeju Island saturates the skin with beneficial micro and macro elements, improves blood microcirculation, stimulates the regeneration of skin cells, removes toxins and waste products, smoothes the surface skin layers, eliminates peeling and inflammation.
A complex of 11 types of liposomal vitamins (50,000 ppm). Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B7, B9, B12, C and E, derivatives of vitamins B5 and B3 are obtained from safe ingredients with a green rating according to the EWG system. Vitamins have a brightening effect, promote cell regeneration, moisturize and increase the skin’s protective barrier.
- Tightens pores and relieves inflammation
- Soothes, improves elasticity
- Removes toxins and contaminants
- Gives a healthy look and brightness to the skin
- Natural hypoallergenic 100% cotton
- Suitable for sensitive, problematic skin with enlarged pores.
The gel-like texture of the mask helps to maintain its shape and align well to the face profile, allowing the skin to more deeply absorb all the beneficial vitamins, minerals and nutrients that it contains.
The ampoule of the mask contains thermal water from Jeju Island, a complex of anti-sebum P and 11 types of vitamin liposomes.
Liposomes are special cosmetic components that help deliver active substances directly to skin cells, effectively soften the skin and help restore it after damage.
Liposomes are also called phosphatidylcholines; they look like small vesicles that can penetrate deeper into skin cells.
Vitamin Complex + Jeju Thermal Water + Anti-Sebum P Complex
11 types of liposomal vitamins (50,000 ppm) / thermal water / anti-sebum complex P / adenosine / niacinamide
The patented – Anti-Sebum P (pore) Complex ™ – cleanses pores, heals inflammation, protects the skin from the harmful effects of UV radiation.
4 components of the Anti-Sebum P (pore) Complex ™
- Evening primrose extract four-leaved – relieves inflammation, reduces the secretion of sebum, has an antioxidant effect.
- Pueraria root extract lobate – provides skin regeneration, improves skin tone and its elasticity, minimizes skin damage resulting from oxidative stress, increases metabolic activity in the epidermis.
- Marsh pine extract – protects the skin from the harmful effects of UV radiation.
- Elm extract of David – has an anti-inflammatory, moisturizing effect, helps restore skin barrier functions.
Adenosine reduces the number of wrinkles that appear with age, reduces their depth, evens out the skin texture, reduces the rate of development of age-related processes and protects cells from oxidation.
Niacinamide deeply moisturizes the skin, fights hyperpigmentation and acne, evens out skin tone, and regulates sebum secretion.
How to use
- Cleanse face and apply a toner.
- Apply the mask and smooth across with your fingers so that it is taut on your skin.
- Leave on for 10-20 minutes.
- Remove and pat slightly with the finger tips until the remaining ampoule is absorbed.
💡 Tips to use:
- Tip #1: After applying the sheet mask on face, massage over it gently with the finger tips for a few minutes. This will have to warm up the skin, remove toxins and help the ampoule absorbtion.
- Tip #2: It is recommended to use the mask 2-3 times a week for 4 weeks for quick skin improvement.
- Tip #3: For a more effective soothing, refreshing effect and tightening pores, cool the mask in the refrigerator before use.
Consumer & Safety Information
- Contains no harmful chemical ingredients.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- The product has passed the dermatology irritation tests and is suitable for sensitive skin.
- For external use only. Do not use on damaged skin.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Not tested on animals.
- Storage: 15 – 25 C.
- Shelf life: 3 years after the manufacture date, consume immediately after opening.
1 sheet – 30 ml / 1.01 fl oz
1 box – 10 sheets
Banobagi Jelly and Foil masks
Customer reviews & photos
Water, Panthenol, Methylpropanediol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Trehalose, Onsen-sui, Garcinia Mangostana Peel Extract, Thiamine HCl, Riboflavin, Niacin, Carnitine HCl, Pantothenic Acid, Biotin, Folic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Cyanocobalamin, Glyceryl Linoleate, Glyceryl Linolenate, Glyceryl Arachidonate, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Calamine, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Adenosine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Arginine, Disodium EDTA, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone.
Free of 11 harmful ingredients: Benzyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Nezophenone, Triethanolaminem, Sorbic Acid, Benzoic Acid.
Acne, Irritation/Sensitive skin, Pore control
1 piece, 1 box