Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence 60ml 2.02fl.oz
This lightweight essence contains Green tea leaf water which is excellent for soothing the skin, Snail Secretion Filtrate famous for its skin recovering properties and Bee Venom – an excellent anti-inflammatory and is great relieve for blemished skin.
- Helps to restore and protect skin, heals wounds.
- Helps with skin concerns & blemished skin / Oil-Water Balance/
- Mildly acidic
- Contains Snail Secretion Filtrate, Bee Venom, AF-24 (ACNE_FREE)
- Skin Brightening / Wrinkle Care
- Free of artificial fragrance, coloring, alcohol or other controversial ingredients
- This product is cruelty free
Benton Snail Bee Content Line features Snail Secretion Filtrate, which is recently became very famous for its excellent skin recovering properties. Bee Venom has anti-inflammatory properties, and creates synergies for skin. It is a multitasking line with brightening (niacinamide) and wrinkle care (adenosine) ingredients and AF-24 (ACNE-FREE), a special composition containing 5 botanical extracts specialized for skin concerns.
Bee venom contains about 40 biochemical components such as Melittin, Apamin and Phospholipase. It is effective in improving skin concerns and protects skin with its anti-inflammatory properties.
Niacinamide (vitamin B3)
A multifunctional ingredient for skin brightening and improving complexion.
A functional anti aging ingredient for wrinkle improvement.
Snail Secretion Filtrate benefits for skin
Snail secretion filtrate is rich in active ingredients such as allantoin, elastin, collagen, glycolic acid, vitamins and essential amino acids, which are important components of the skin and contribute to the skin regeneration.
Its beneficial properties include:
- Binding free radicals that cause skin aging. For this reason, the skin remains youthful and elastic for a longer time, filled with moisture.
- Moisturizing the skin without causing a sticky or oily feeling. Mucin envelops the skin like an invisible film that retains moisture well, but does not block the access of oxygen. In this case, the skin remains moisturized and can “breathe”.
- Balancing of collagen and elastin synthesis. The skin is tightened, it becomes smooth and fresh.
- Removing the inflammatory processes. Mucin not only has a beneficial effect on prolonging the youthfulness of the skin, but also on the regulation of its balance.
- Soothing the skin. Exposure to high or low temperatures, wind or snow – mucin can cope with all this too. What’s more, it protects the skin from UV rays.
- Skin cells regeneration. Since mucin is able to restore the snail shell, it can easily fill the epidermis layer and repair damaged skin areas.
- Improving wrinkles. It makes sense to use snail mucin not only as a prevention of wrinkles, but also for the skin that is already affected by them. Studies show that with regular use of mucin, wrinkles are reduced by an average of 29%.
Who is it for?
- Skin concerns / Uneven skin tone / Pigmented skin with acne scars
- Itchy skin due to dryness and sensitivity
- Skin with dull complexion
- Tight skin due to dryness and dehydration
How to use
- Prepare your skin with skin toner after cleansing.
- Pump a suitable amount and apply to face.
- Gently pat until absorbed and continue with a skin moisturizer cream.
- Slightlly viscous, watery essence
- Spreads well like water, absorbed smoothly when tapped.
- Free of chemical/artificial dyes/frangrances
Consumer & Safety Information
- Contains no harmful chemical ingredients.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- For external use only. Do not use on open wounds, scars, dermatitis.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Not tested on animals.
- Storage: 15 – 30 C.
- Store in a dark place as sunlight can cause a color change of the product.
- Shelf life: 3 years after the manufacture date, 6 months after opening.
- Expiry date: 2023.11.05
- Volume: 60ml 2.02fl.oz
Aqua (water), snail secretion filtrate, butylene glycol, glycerin, niacinamide, 1,2 hexanediol, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, sh-oligopeptide-1, bee venom, plantago asiatica extract, laminaria digitata extract, diospyros kaki leaf extract, salix alba (willow) bark extract, ulmus campestris (elm) extract, althaea rosea flower extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, beta-glucan, betaine, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, adenosine, panthenol, allantoin, pentylene glycol.
Anti-aging, Hydrating, Irritation/Sensitive skin, Pore control, Regeneration