0 ItemsSubtotal: $0.00 Go to Shop
Bonair Blue Smoother Velvet Cream 50g 1.76 oz
A cream for dry skin containing a large amount of natural blue Tansy oil mixed with rice bran oil, Marula oil and Sunflower oil.
It makes your skin hydrated all-day-long and smooth from the inside out while adenosin improves wrinkles, fine lines and ‘crow feet’.
After absorbed into the skin, the mixture of concentrated oils contained in the cream forms a barrier against moisture loss.
Out of stock
Adenosine is one of the most progressive ingredients of the new generation. This component greatly increases the production of collagen and elastin in the skin, softens and tightens the skin, restores it after excess sunbathing and improves wrinkles.
That is why adenosine began to be actively used in face and body skincare cosmetics as one of the most effective anti-wrinkle and dkin smoothing relief, as well as slowing down the aging process. It also affects the synthesis of procollagen 1, which is responsible for skin elasticity and tone.
Adenosine does not lose its properties under the influence of heat and light, so cosmetic creams and serums can be used both day and night.
Blue tansy is extremely rich in antioxidants, which is currently the magic word in the cosmetics market for radiant, healthy skin. This plant also has strong calming properties; Its anti-inflammatory properties have a calming effect on the skin, relieve redness and even relieve sunburn. (People dealing with eczema and dermatitis, pay attention to this one!)
- mature, sensitive, dry skin;
- every day before going to bed
- velvety, luxurious, moist, nutritious, smooth
Scent / aroma / imagery
- Scent of a deep forest, wood, comfort of grass aroma combined with flower scent sweetness
How to use
- Cleanse the skin and apply a toner.
- Apply a necessary amount of cream onto face and neck
- Help it get absorbed by slightly tapping with the fingers
- Smooth onto face and neck to instantly hydrate and combat moisture loss throughout the day.
- Use morning and night as the ultimate complement to your beauty routine.
Consumer & Safety Information
- Contains no harmful chemical ingredients.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- For external use only. Do not use on damaged skin.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Not tested on animals.
- Storage: 15 – 25 C.
- Store in a dark place as sunlight can cause a color change of the product.
- Shelf life: 3 years after the manufacture date, 1 year after opening.
- Volume: 50 g / 1.76 oz
Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Butylene Glycol, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Stearic Acid, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Candida Bombicola/Glucose/Methyl Rapeseedate Ferment, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Phytostery/Decyltetradecyl Myristoyl Methyl Beta Alaninate, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed oil, Dryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Tanacetum Annuum Flower Oil, Batyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dimethicone, Sorbitan Stearate, Guaiazulene Anemarrhena Asphodeloides Root Extract, Arctium Lappa Seed Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Forsythia Suspensa Fruit Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Seed Extract, Platycodon Grandiflorum Root Extract, Propolis Extract. Centella As atica Extract, Propanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Carbomer, Arginine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Pelargoniurn Graveolens Flower Ol, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Angelica Archangelica Root Oi 3-Hexenai, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ceramide NP, Adenosine Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol.
|Dimensions||6.3 × 6.3 × 5.8 cm|