Cos De BAHA Hyaluronic Acid + Vitamin B5 Serum: Anti-aging, Regeneration, Protection
Vitamin B5’s effectiveness in hydrating, soothing, healing and protecting skin makes it an effective ingredient in formulations to alleviate the following conditions: acne, bed sores, minor cuts, diaper rash, contact dermatitis, eczema, insect bites, scrapes and sunburn.
Vitamin B5 goes beyond its role as a moisturizer and acts as a natural skin healer and protectant. Also known as Pantothenic acid, is a member of the powerful B-complex vitamin family. It offers relief from itchiness and pain and reduces redness. Wounds treated with provitamin B5 have resulted in regenerated tissue that is more solid and elastic.
Hyaluronic acid – one of the most powerful hydrating and moisturizing ingredients on the market today. Holds up to 1000 times its weight in water.
- Rich moisturizing
- Transepidermal water loss reduction
- Rough skin improvement
- Restores damaged skin (stimulates healing)
- Reduces itching and inflammation
- Wrinkles, Fine Lines improvement
Only 1 left in stock
Benefits of the key ingredients
(Vitamin B5) helps keep skin soft, smooth and healthy. It also has an anti-inflammatory effect that can help stimulate your skin’s healing processes. Also known as pantothenic acid and found naturally in salmon, avocados, sunflower seeds, broccoli, and more, this essential nutrient helps promote the skin barrier’s natural repair process. Cos De Baha uses plants derived sources of Vitamin B5 in its formulations.
Vitamin B5 provides relief from itching and reduces redness. Wounds treated with vitamin B5 has resulted in regenerated tissue that is more solid and elastic. Vitamin B5 also acts as a barrier and shields the skin from irritation.
Vitamin B5 has excellent anti-aging properties because it soothes, softens and moisturizes the skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Its exfoliating properties fight free radicals and promotes new skin cells.
also known as Vitamin B3 and Nicotinic acid, niacinamide is a very effective skin-restoring ingredient that offers multiple benefits for aging skin. Among these benefits is the ability to visibly improve the appearance of enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, fine lines, dullness, and a weakened skin surface.
is known to increase our cells’ ability to bind water, giving our skin a plumper and firmer appearance.
Formulation of this Serum
Fast-track skin rehab combination serum containing vitamin B5 as a strong skin damage repair complex that resuscitates skin cells. This intensive treatment uses hydrating agent to heal overstressed skin by locking in essential hydrating molecules present in hyaluronic acid. This serum makes the skin tone even, stronger, shinier, softer and improves skin hydration. Full of vitamin b5 and hyaluronic acid, it helps damaged skin look revitalized, softened and smoothed. This serum is a potent moisturizer, anti-inflammatory, hydrating and excellent skin repair complex. Vitamin b5 when paired with hyaluronic acid, brings about one of the best moisturizing results for skin.
It yields faster regeneration, higher elasticity, less scaring and maximum hydration which makes it quire useful to keep the skin look youthful looking and reduce signs of wrinkles, aging and fine lines.
What else you need to know:
Innovative repair serum formulated with powerful antioxidants, skin repair and anti-inflammatory ingredients to help heal and protect skin from free radical damage, oxidative stress and dryness.
- Paraben Free
- Colorant Free
- Alcohol Free**
- Fragrance Free
- Gluten Free
- Never tested on Animals
- If for any reason you decide later that it’s not for you, just let us know within 90 days of purchase and we will refund 100% of your money back.
How to use
- After skin cleansing in the morning and evening apply a toner such as Cos De BAHA M.A. Peptide Facial Toner on face.
- Apply 2-3 drops to finger tips and smooth onto skin.
- The importance of absorption: The bounty of vitamin B5 is reaped only if it penetrates the skin. Massage the serum thoroughly into the skin to ensure maximum absorption and effectiveness.
- If going outside, we recommend to use an SPF 30 or greater sunscreen product.
Consumer and Safety data
- Skin type: for all skin types.
- Sensitive skin: A 2002 “American Journal of Clinical Dermatology” paper notes that the topical use of provitamin B5 carries a low risk of adverse reaction such as irritation or sensitivity.
- Key Ingredients: D-Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Niacinamide, Hyaluronic acid (plants derived).
- Country of Manufacture: South Korea.
- Package: Paper box, Reinforced bottle for professional use (with Pipette).
- Free from 6 harmful ingredients (Paraben, Gluten, Formaldehyde, Fragrance, Sulfate, Artificial Color).
- For external use only. Do not use on damaged skin.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Not tested on animals.
- Storage: 15-27 C, avoid direct sunlight.
- pH: 6.5
- Expiry Date: 2022.02.06
- Shelf life: 3 years, 12 months after opening
- Volume: 30ml / 1.0 fl oz
*Organic ingredients – 72%
|Ingredient name||Composition (%)|
|Niacinamide (Vitamin B3)||2|
|1,2-Hexanediol (Moisturizer and Preservative)|
|Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid)|
|Panthenol (Vitamin B5)||4|
|*Artemisia Vulgaris Extract|
|*Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract|
|*Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract|
|*Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Extract|
|*Rosa Damascena Extract|
|*Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract|
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 11 cm|
Cos De BAHA
Hydrating, Irritation/Sensitive skin, Regeneration