0 ItemsSubtotal: $0.00 Go to Shop
dr. Althea Azulene 147HA Intensive Soothing Cream 50ml
An intensive soothing cream based on Azulene rich in nutrients, intended for irritated, sensitive and problem skin. Azulen based cream allows you to moisturize and refresh the skin, soothe irritation, reduce wrinkles and improve skin elasticity, as well as improve acne condition.
Betaine, Squalene, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol and other natural ingredients that make up the skin improve elasticity, smooth wrinkles, provide hydration and pH balance control, increase skin barrier, give skin healthy color and texture.
The product is ideal for night care, as well as effective in the cold season with dry and irritated skin.
- Soothing irritated and dry skin
- Protective barrier strengthening
- Hydrating and moisture balance retention
- Anti-inflammatory effect
- For all skin types
Out of stock
- Azulene obtained from chamomile oil, has an antiseptic and pore tightening effect. It normalizes sebaceous glands function, eliminates oily shine, effectively fights acne and pustular rash. Azulen also helps to eliminate the allergic reaction and its appearance for people with eczema, urticaria and other skin irritations, accompanied by itching, redness and peeling off.
- Ceramides are the main structural element (approximately 50%) of the hydrolipid layer of the skin, which is necessary to protect against aggressive external factors and prevent moisture loss.
- Sodium hyaluronate: as a natural component of moisture, hyaluronate has a 6000 times greater ability to retain moisture than other components. In addition to intensive moisturizing, it forms a protective moisture-proof cover to protect and retain moisture inside the skin.
How to use
Apply the required amount of cream to the face at the final stage of skin care with delicate massage movements along the massage lines.
Consumer & Safety Information
- Contains no harmful chemical ingredients.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- For external use only. Do not use on damaged skin.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Not tested on animals.
- Storage: 15 – 25 C.
- Shelf life: 2 years after the manufacture date, 6 months after opening.
- Volume: 50 ml / 1.7 fl. oz
Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicne, 1,2-hexanediol, Vegetable Oil, Glyceryl SStearate Se, Betaine, Algae Extract, Eclipta Prostrata Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Curcuma Longa (Tumeric) Root Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Argania Spinosa Kernal Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cyclohexasiloxane, C12-16 Alcohols, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-51, Squalane, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Glycerl Stearate, Dimethiconol, Butylene Glycol, Palmitic Acid, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ceramide Np, Phytosqualane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Cellulose Gum, Stearic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hyaluronic Acid, Guaiazulene(10ppm), Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Oligopeptide-1, Peg-100 Stearate, Polysorbate 6.
|Dimensions||5 × 3 × 15 cm|
Hydrating, Irritation/Sensitive skin, Pore control