Hyggee All-in-One H2 Soap | Anti-oxidant, antibacterial soap 70g
Hyggee All in One H2 Soap uses Hydrogen to remove the Active oxygen from skin thus giving a strong anti-aging effect, desinfects, moisturizes skin and brightens up skin tone at the same time, leaving hydrated and healthy clean.
It contains more than 200 ppb of highly concentrated hydrogen giving an effective anti-oxidant effect on the skin. Active oxygen is the major cause of skin aging and irritation. Hydrogen (H) contained in the soap encounters active oxygen (O) in skin and converts it into water (H2O), which reduces levels of active oxygen and replenishes moisture in the skin.
- Anti-aging (active oxygen removal)
- Oxidized sebum removal
- For all types of skin
Is your skin dull and craving for revival?
Dull skin is contributed to many factors. Everything from lack of sleep to an off balanced “chi” can act as the saboteur standing between your skin and that elusive glow within. These are the 7 reasons why your skin looks dull and needs a refreshment!
- DEAD SKIN CELLS – Think of dead skin cells as dust buildup overtime, until you wipe it clean, it will sit and add a dingy layer that prevents your skin to shine through.
- ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS – Polluted air is a major skin-care concern, creating collagen damaging free radicals on skin causing the skin to appear dull overtime.
- STRESS – Not getting enough sleep? Have to work late? Had an argument? Avoiding people because you look “tired”?
- DEHYDRATION – Loss of hydration at the epidermal level causes decrease in the thickness of the skin.
- DIET – It goes without saying that you are what you eat. One word – antioxidants.
- SUN EXPOSURE – Over exposure to sun rays cause hyperpigmentation and weakened collagen.
- HORMONES – Puberty, menopause, prescription medication are a few circumstances that can make our hormone levels fluctuate, which affect the appearance of the skin.
Hyggee All in One Anti-oxidant soap is processed using a special technology that incorporates hydrogen into a highly deodorizing soap material. The hydrogen is released when in contact with water during wash or bath and has excellent antioxidative effects. The benefits of using this soap are anti-aging, skin soothing, cell rejuvenation, anti inflammatory and anti allergy effects.
It can be lathered into rich and creamy foam without being harsh or stripping on the skin. A lot of the ingredients are naturally derived extracts like: coconut oil, grapeseed oil, avocado oil, jojoba seed oil, omija seed extract, mung bean etc, which explains the gentleness of this cleanser. The product smells like hand-made soap. It is mild and not overpowering so it is good for those with sensitive skin.
Key benefits & ingredients
- 7 herb extracts including Licorice, Gosam, and White lily
- Dry skin will benefit more from this product than oilier skin.
- Avocado oil
- Hydrogen removes active oxygen
Natural soap base
- Coconut oil
How to use
- Moisten the soap with water and create a foamy lather (using a foaming net is recommended).
- Gently wash your face and rinse off with lukewarm water.
Hydrogen contained in this soap reacts with water to form into fine bubbles. Massaging the skin with the soap bubbles allows for better absorption of hydrogen which provides antioxidation effect, rejuvenates the skin and improves skin elasticity.
Consumer and Safety data
- Skin type: for all skin types, best dry, dull and sensitive skin.
- Key Ingredients: Hydrogen, Coconut oil.
- Country of Manufacture: South Korea.
- For external use only. Do not use on damaged skin.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Not tested on animals.
- Storage: 15-27 C, avoid direct sunlight.
- pH: 8.0-8.5
- Shelf life: 3 years, 12 months after opening.
- Volume: 70 g / 2.47 fl. oz.
Coconut Oil Powder, Silver, Raisin seed Oil, Plum Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Armeniae Oil, Omijaseed Extract, Caster Seed Oil, Glycerin, Licorice, Bamboo Salt, (Cosam) Shrubby Sophora, White Lotus, Goldthread, Codonopsisi, Mung Beans, Pine Incense, Hydrogen Gas.
Anti-aging, Hydrating, Regeneration