Manyo Factory 2 Weeks Express Program: Effective Melasma Treatment Set
2 Weeks Express Program + Niacin Alpha Spot Cream have been combined into a powerful hyperpigmentation treatment program to achieve in 14 days a more bright and even skin tone, significantly brighten dark patches formed by photodamage (sun) and hormonal changes.
Typical Hyperpigmentation and Melasma
Melasma is a type of hyperpigmentation that is common in women, especially during and after pregnancy. Also known as chloasma, it is a form of hyperpigmentation that appears on the face, especially on the cheeks, bridge of the nose, forehead and upper lip and sometimes on other sun-exposed parts of the body, such as the forearms.
Melasma is caused by an increase in melanin production – the pigment that defines the color of a person’s skin. This increase is usually triggered by changes in hormone levels, especially those caused by pregnancy and oral contraceptives, as well as by the sun.
During pregnancy endogenous hormones (meaning the hormones that are produced naturally within the body) stimulate the melanocytes (the melanin producing cells located in the basal layer of the epidermis) causing them to produce more melanin.
Between 10-25% of women taking oral contraceptives experience melasma. Women who take birth control pills undergo similar kinds of hormonal changes as those that occur during pregnancy. Unlike age spots, melasma can disappear of its own accord after birth or if estrogen intake is reduced.
Types of Melasma
The sun is a major contributor to, and aggravator of, the development of melasma and other factors such as family predisposition, age and certain anti-epilepsy drugs can also play a role.
There are 3 types of melasma:
- Epidermal melasma affects the top layer of skin and the hyperpigmentation is brown with well-defined borders.
- Dermal melasma affects the deeper dermal layers of skin and is characterized by blue-gray patches.
- Mixed melasma (a combination of epidermal and dermal) shows as a brown-gray pigment.
How to prevent dark patches from forming?
The most significant step you can take to helping to prevent or reduce the severity of melasma is a sensible attitude to sun protection.
- Always wear sunscreen. Apply it on your skin every day.
- Limit the time you spend in the sun
- Avoid sun in the middle of the day, from about 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. The ultraviolet rays are strongest during this time.
- Wear protective clothing and sunhats whenever possible
- Use the Manyo Factory 2 Weeks Express Program + Niacin Alpha Spot Cream to improve the melasma
1. Two Weeks Express Program
Customers’ feedback before and after using the 2 Weeks Express Program
2 Weeks Express Program Key Ingredients
The product features such natural organic ingredients as orange powder, strawberry powder, skim milk powder, pearl powder.
Orange powder contains a huge amount of iron, zinc and potassium, copper, phosphorus, calcium, sodium, manganese and other minerals that have skin brightening effect to help reduce the appearance of pigmentation and smooth the complexion.
Organic acids and vitamin C contained in strawberries relieve inflammation of the skin, gently cleanse and bleach.
Copper found in the berries, stimulates the production of skin collagen and has a tonic effect. With regular use of strawberry powder, you can get rid of spring freckles, age spots and redness.
Pearl powder regulates water balance of the skin and protects from UV rays, stimulates circulation, promotes active cell regeneration, protects against formation of pigment patches and whiten them, makes the skin perfectly clean, fresh and smooth, evens complexion, mattifies.
Volume: ampoule I – 1.5g x 2 / ampoule II – 10ml x 2
Best before: 2019.10.17 (30 days after mixing)
Ampoule II: Aspergillus extract, rice extract, fermented filtrate of galactomyces which, Propanediol, Niacinamide, vegetable oil, isoamyl laurat, cetearate- 6 olivate, capric triglyceride, microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose resin, extract of physalis alkekengi, sodium hyaluronate, fruit extract, Japanese pepper extract, lumbago Korean, extract usnei borodulino extract, broccoli seed oil, lavender, rose oil, arginine, Shea butter, tomato extract, xanthan gum, Camellia leaf extract, grape seed extract, licorice root extract, cucumber extract, citrus oil, rosewood oil, tranexamic acid, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, extract of rosemary, extract of soy beans, apricot water.
2. Niacin Alpha Spot Cream
Manyo Factory Niacin Alpha Spot Cream contains natural ingredients that help brighten and strengthen the skin, treat acne and blackheads. This intense hydrating cream instantly promotes a bright and balanced complexion while thoroughly hydrating the skin.
Niacinamide (vitamin B3) boosts hydration, reduces TEWL (trans-epidermal water loss), improves wrinkles, makes skin smoother, reduces the size and intensity of hyperpigmentation spots, brightens and evens skin tone, has a powerful anti-inflammatory effect, tightens pores, protects cells from immunosuppression.
Arbutin is a substance derived from such plants as bearberry, saxifrage, cranberry, mulberry. Arbutin is able to lighten dark patches, freckles caused by aging, unprotected exposure to the sun and hormonal imbalances. Arbutin reduces the production of melanin (pigment that determines skin and hair color).
Alpha-bisabolol is a 100% natural organic product obtained by direct distillation of Candee essential oil. The antiseptic properties of alpha-bisabolol contribute to tightening pores, normalizing sebaceous glands, effectively fighting acne and blackheads. Alpha-bisabolol soothes sensitive skin, has antifungal, antimicrobial and antibacterial effect.
Best before: 2020.01.25
Volume: 20 ml.
How to use the 2 Weeks Express Program (14 days)
Step 1. Apply the 2 Weeks Express Program ampoules:
Before using the product, you need to mix the contents of ampoule II (essence) with the powder from ampoule I.
- Pour ½ of the essence into the powder, close the lid and thoroughly shake the container.
- Add the remaining essence, and once again shake the ontainer to mix the components and obtain a homogeneous mass.
Each set (ampoule I and ampoule II) is designed for 7 days use. Therefore, the 2 Weeks Program set consists of 2 sets (ampoule I and ampoule II), each to be consumed within one week.
For best results you need to use the treatment 2 times every day for 14 days.
Warning! The mixed up treatment is not recommended for use after 30 days. To obtain a smooth and complete dissolution of the powder, do not pour the entire essence when mixing. Do not pour the powder into the essence, because the powder may pour apart.
- When using the 2 Weeks program it is highly recommended to apply the sunscreen every time after applying, especially if you plan to go outside.
- It can be used again and again, there’s no limitation in time. You can use it until you get the desired results as many times as you want.
- The program may help in treatment of the dark pigment spots, but cannot treat the post acne spots. To treat the post acne spots you should try using the Manyo Factory’s Blemish Lab Natural Acne Treatment set
Step 2. Apply the Niacin Alpha Spot Cream:
Unlike the 2 Weeks Express Program applying the Niacin Alpha Spot cream should be done topically on the dark patches.
Apply evenly a small amount of Niacin Alpha Spot cream on the problem areas of the skin such as melasma and sun spots. Before use, you must test the product for skin reaction in a small area. The content of arbutin 2% may cause slight itching which is a natural reaction of the skin.
Recommended daily hyperpigmentation care routine by Manyo
Consumer and Safety Data
- Use product only as directed.
- Consult a specialist if there are any abnormal symptoms such as red spots, swelling or itching or side effects due to direct sunlight.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with water.
- Do not use on skin that is irritated, broken, swollen, sunburned, extremely sensitive, or excessively dry.
- For external use only.
Precautions for storage and handling:
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep away from direct sunlight