0 ItemsSubtotal: $0.00 Go to Shop
Ovaco Anti-Wrinkle BY G.J.D Mask 23ml 0.77fl oz
This mask contains Propolis that has more than 100 kinds of flavonoids and an anti-aging serum that is suitable for sensitive and damaged skin.
Plus our own NAFLEX7 ™ is exellent for anti-inflammation as it takes care of the skin troubles and pimples while protecting your skin from irritations.
G.J.D means Gongjindan or 공진단 is a traditional multi-herbal medicine which consist of Sa-Hyang (Musk), Nok-Yong (Antler), Dang-Gwi (Largeteeth Ostericum), San-Su-Yu (Japanese Cornel) and other highlights.
The mask is made of bio cellulose fibers which four times stronger than plant based cellulose and are able to attract and retain fluid in greater capacity. Bio cellulose fibers can be grown to have longer lengths than plant cellulose fibers, which permits them to be woven into tight, 3-dimensional fabrics.
- Suits all types of skin
- Refreshes and revitalizes the skin
- Restore elasticity and energy
- Nourish the skin with nutrients and minerals
- Improve wrinkles and fine lines
Propolis is is also known in science as an antioxidant, an emollient and is being studied for skin cancer treatment and cancer prevention. Propolis is commonly used for its healing, antiseptic and restorative capabilities.
Propolis will assist in balancing, healing and soothing problematic skin. It also accelerates the rate of cell growth and decongests pores. Propolis protects against bacteria and functions as a great anti-inflammatory agent.
Cornus Officinalis Fruit has been used in oriental medicine and has been reported to have many functions such as reduction of melanin production, anti-cancer, antibacterial function, and etc.
Deer antler velvet is an anti-aging nutritional tonic that promotes youthful lasting energy and regeneration recovery support, even when applied topically to the skin by adding the liquid extract to lotion.
Elecampane root extract has anti-inflammatory properties that help to relieve rashes, eczema, psoriasis and other types of skin inflammation.
Korean Angelica contains nutrients, such as antioxidants, vitamins, valeric acid, volatile oils and many others, which are helpful for the natural treatment of various skin conditions.
How to use
- Wash your face thoroughly and remove any makeup residues in your pores.
- Optionally apply a toner or lotion to prepare the skin.
- Open the package and separate the plastic film from the sheet mask. You can feel the mask’s tight texture (see a picture below).
- Carefully remove the film, place the mask on your face, and gently press.
- Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes, then remove gently and massage remaining ampoule into skin.
- For better results, do this procedure after exfoliating the keratin (dead skin cells).
Consumer & Safety Information
- Contains no harmful chemical ingredients.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- For external use only. Do not use on damaged skin.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Not tested on animals.
- Storage: 15 – 25 C.
- Store in a dark place as sunlight can cause a color change of the product.
- Shelf life: 3 years after the manufacture date, immediately after opening.
- Volume: 23 ml / 0.77 fl oz
Purified water, glycerin, dipropylene glycol, heptyl undecylenate, glycerin -26, polyglyceryl-10 eicosan dioate / tetradecanedioate, coconut oil, butyleneglycol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Nucleic Acid Diol, Capryl Hydroxymic Acid, American Hazel Seed Oil, Macadamia Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Oil Palm Oil, Lactobacillus / Deer Antler Extract Fermentation Filtrate, Cedar extract, Korean Angelica extract, Cornus extract, black soybean extract, pomegranate extract, ginkgo biloba extract, kelp extract, cyclodextrin, sodium hyaluronate, adenosine, ammonium acryloyl dimethyl taurate / v picopolymer, sodium Polyacrylate, Acrylate / C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Spices, Di Sodium Ideti, Triethanol Amine, Glyceryl Acrylate / Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol.
Anti-aging, Irritation/Sensitive skin