0 ItemsSubtotal: $0.00 Go to Shop
Ovaco Brilliant Skin Restore EGF Peptide Serum 50ml 1.69fl oz
Using a complex of 6 peptides, this smoothing and hydrating serum mimics the effect of what natural collagen would do to your skin, helping it appear plumper and firmer.
Natural Ginseng extract also gives an added boost to aid a reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Catechin (EGCG), a representative bioactive substance of green tea leaves, is a type of polyphenol that enhances the skin’s resistance to external anti-aging and other harmful substances that irritate skin.
In addition, our own Tetrapeptide-51 ™ is an essential skin care ingredient that protects your skin against heat (40º and above) and UV rays.
- Protects skin from external effects such as photo aging, thermal aging
- Enhance self-healing ability and stabilize skin balance
- Protect skin from inside and outside and strengthen resistance
- Abundant nutrients revitalize the skin
- Suitable for all skin types
What is EGF?Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) is a type of polypeptide that regulates the growth and proliferation of epidermal cells. In other words, acting at the cellular level, EGF is able to slow down the aging process of skin cells and give a “second youth”. For the discovery of these growth factors, scientists were awarded the Nobel Prize in 1986.
As you know, when we age, the natural synthesis of growth factors in the epidermis decreases. This results is loss of healthy tone and thinning of the skin.
EGF in cosmetics trigger the skin renewal processes:
- strengthen synthesis of own collagen and elastin;
- increase density;
- increase elasticity;
- reduces wrinkles;
- brightens pigmentation;
- accelerate the healing of cracks, wounds and other skin lesions.
Thus, cosmetics with epidermal growth factor are really able to have a pronounced anti-aging effect on the skin!
How to find the epidermal growth factor peptides in the product ingredients?
It is hidden behind the following “synonyms”: EGF, Epidermal Growth Factor, Human Epidermal Growth Factor (hEGF), HGF, Human Epidermal Growth Factor, rh-Oligopeptide-1 (there may be other numbers instead of 1), sh-Oligopeptide-1, sh-Polypeptide-1, rh-Polypeptide-1, transforming growth factor TGF.
Try today the products with the EGF – and see for yourself the effectiveness of this powerful component!
Wild ginseng is famous for its anti-aging properties. Saponins and glycosides activate collagen synthesis and also improve the activity of macrophage cells that fight pathogenic microorganisms.
A special variety of glycosides – ginsenosides accelerate the work of natural growth factors, so the skin becomes denser and smoother, wrinkles and wrinkles are smoothed out.
Hyaluronic acid is unique in its ability to bind and retain moisture, and is a key molecule responsible for maintaining the skin’s natural hydration. Hyaluronic acid, like cement, holds cells together, regulates their metabolism, supports collagen synthesis, moisturizes the skin, ensures its elasticity and healthy glow.
Sericin (silk protein) deeply cleanses the pores and gives a lifting effect – the skin is visibly tightened, wrinkles are smoothed, and the skin becomes more elastic.
How to use
- After thoroughly cleansing the skin, apply a thin layer (2-3 drops) to forehead and cheeks, gently massage to help absorb.
- Use daily: morning and evening.
Consumer & Safety Information
- Contains no harmful chemical ingredients.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- For external use only. Do not use on damaged skin.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Not tested on animals.
- Storage: 15 – 25 C.
- Store in a dark place as sunlight can cause a color change of the product.
- Shelf life: 3 years after the manufacture date, 1 year after opening.
- Volume: 50 ml / 1.69fl oz
Purified water, methyl propanediol, glycerin, dipropylene glycol, SH-oligopeptide-1, sodium hyaluronate, trehalose, sericin, biosaccharide gum-1, allantoin, betaine, wild ginseng cultured root extract, persimmon leaf extract, antler extract, dioscorea japonica root extract, pomegranate extract, 1,2-hexanediol, cyclodextrin, hydroxyacetophenone, Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Tropaeolum majus (Nasturtium) extract, Pentylene glycol, sodium phosphate, lecithin, Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Citrate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin.