0 ItemsSubtotal: $0.00 Go to Shop
Ovaco Inner Matress Reactivating Toner 100ml 3.38fl oz
Unlike commonly used fermented milk, Kefir has the longest history and its yeast and lactic acid bacteria formula is symbiotic. Kluyveromyces yeast and Lukonost lactobacillus provide excellent nutrients and vitality to the skin, helping to solve various problems caused by the loss of skin functions.
The meshima mushroom (Phellinus Linteus) has been used in traditional oriental medicine for hundreds years for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties and has been recently shown to provide benefits for those with eczema.
Aloe leaf extract helps in caring for dry flaky skin – increases its firmness and elasticity, moisturizes and enhances cell synthesis.
Kefir extract is powerful source of amino acids that acts as an antioxidant to help brighten and moisturize skin.
- Sulfation effect by activation of skin function
- Helps to heal damaged skin from inside and outside
- Kefir fermented milk gives skin shine and elasticity
- Immediately moisturizes dry and tired skin
- Suitable for all types of skin
The Meshima mushroom (Phellinus Linteus) extract a natural component that is safe for human skin and has an excellent free radical suppression effect, antioxidant effect, bightening effect and other properties.
Niacinamide is a form of vitamin B3 that is actively used in cosmetology. Niacinamide is a very versatile component. It protects the skin from the negative effects of the environment and sunlight, fights against signs of aging, tightens pores, reduces rashes, improves complexion, moisturizes and tones the skin.
Blueberry extract has an antibacterial and antifungal effect, stimulates skin cell production and fatser wound healing, soothes irritated skin, and has a slight analgesic effect.
Ylang ylang (Cananga Odorata) helps oily skin normalize the production of sebum and tighten pores, making the face smooth and matte. For people with dry skin, it softens, moisturizes, prevents early aging. Ylang ylang oil helps to treat various common skin diseases (eczema, dermatosis, etc.).
Allantoin has a keratolytic effect, promotes the regeneration of skin cells and the fatser healing of abrasions and cracks, and relieves irritation. It softens the stratum corneum, gently exfoliates – removes dead skin cells. Allantoin also effectively prevents pore blockage, the formation of comedones and inflammatory cells, and soothes the skin after tanning, mechanical or chemical irritation.
How to use
- Wash the face and pat dry with a towel.
- Pour some toner onto a cotton pad and swipe over clean, dry face in a circular motion avoiding the eye area.
- Use daily every morning and evening during your skin care routine as the first skin preparation step.
Consumer & Safety Information
- Contains no harmful chemical ingredients.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- For external use only. Do not use on damaged skin.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Not tested on animals.
- Storage: 15 – 27 C.
- Store in a dark place as sunlight can cause a color change of the product.
- Shelf life: 3 years after the manufacture date, 6 months after opening.
- Volume: 100 ml / 3.38 fl oz
Water, Kluveromyces/Lactobacillus/Leuconostoc, Soybean Ferment Filtrate, Glycerin, Glycereth-26, Sodium Hyaluronate, Propanediol, 1,2-hexanediol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Allantoin, Panthenol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phellinus Linteus Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Betaine, Octyldodeceth-25, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil.