0 ItemsSubtotal: $0.00 Go to Shop
Ovaco The Purest Mucus of Snail 50ml 1.69fl oz
A fast-absorbing, soothing 80% snail mucin serum that contains the Ovaco’s original Naflex™ 12 self-developed skin-rejuvenating complex for the skin that needs quick moisture and soothing.
It effectively restores normal skin rhythm, relieves skin stress, and quickly soothes irritations. The mucin is collected without harm to the snail.
- Enhance skin’s natural resilience and stabilize skin rhythm
- Supply and maintain moisture in skin
- Quickly soothe irritated skin
- Improve rough skin texture and give it a healthy gloss
- Suitable for all skin types
Snail mucin (80%) is able to repair damaged skin, especially from acne, soothes irritated skin. Snail mucin contains many useful substances that our skin needs: antimicrobial compounds, copper peptides, glycoprotein, hyaluronic acid and more.
Snail mucin contains substances that stimulate the production of collagen and elastin. They give the skin elasticity and visually improve small wrinkles.
In addition, snail mucus contributes to the rapid restoration of damaged tissues. It also soothes and softens the skin.
Mucin can truly be considered a universal remedy, because it is used even in the complex treatment of acne, stretch marks, blemishes and scars. Find out more about snail mucin here.
Tomato extract (Solanum Lycopersicum) – a strong antiseptic which easily copes with the task of cleansing the skin, has a beneficial effect the sebaceous glands, helps to eliminate acne.
Centella Asiatica help healing wounds, has anti-inflammatory and anti-aging effects. It stimulates the synthesis of type I and type III collagen, which is less and less produced in the skin with age. Centella soothes irritation, makes the skin more elastic, fights free radicals and reduces the impact of UV rays.
Garlic is one of the best natural antibiotics. The unique composition of garlic made it widely used in cosmetology, it is especially effective in combating acne.
The main active ingredient found in garlic is allicin. Allicin helps destroy the bacteria that cause acne. It also reduces inflammation and improves blood circulation.
Garlic juice contains vitamins and minerals that fight against acne: vitamins C and B-6, selenium, copper, iodine, iron, zinc.
How to use
- After thoroughly cleansing the skin, apply a thin layer (2-3 drops) to forehead and cheeks, gently massage to help absorb.
- Use daily: morning and evening.
Consumer & Safety Information
- Contains no harmful chemical ingredients.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- For external use only. Do not use on damaged skin.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Not tested on animals.
- Storage: 15 – 25 C.
- Store in a dark place as sunlight can cause a color change of the product.
- Shelf life: 3 years after the manufacture date, 1 year after opening.
- Volume: 50 ml / 1.69fl oz
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine, Cyclomethicone, Dimethiconol, Butylene Glycol, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Ethyl Hexanediol, Panthenol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ammonium Acryloyl Dimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Sodium Polyacrylate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Rubus Coreanus Fruit Extract, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Saccharomyces/Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Ferment Filtrate, Sophora Japonica Flower Extract, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA.
Brightening, Hydrating, Irritation/Sensitive skin