0 ItemsSubtotal: $0.00 Go to Shop
Solep Inpure Scalp Shampoo 300ml Sulfates, Silicones, Parabens FREE!
Solep Inpure Scalp Shampoo 300ml is a hair and scalp cleansing shampoo formulated to effectively fight hairloss, relieve scalp irritation and itching, maintain the natural pH balance and moisturize dry skin. It is FREE of Silicones, Parabens, Sulfates (SLS, SLES), Artificial dye/aroma. It is a professional grade shampoo for entire family use at home!
Find effective relief with this regulating scalp shampoo that gently cleanses buildup from hair care products, excessive sebum, pore contamination, treats dandruff and itchiness, while maintaining a healthy pH balance.
- Free from Silicones, Sulfates (SLS, SLES), Parabens, Benzophenone, Artificial dye/aroma
- Effectively fights hair loss
- Rich foam by natural surfactants
- USFDA approved
- Safe for children (3+) and pregnant women
- Cruelty free, not tested on animals
- Muslim friendly ingredients
- Developed & used by scalp professionals
COUPON CODE FOR FREE SHIPPING: summer30
Out of stock
How the Inpure Scalp shampoo is better than the others?
The Inpure Scalp shampoo was developed to gently cleanse scalp, hydrate and strengthen hair follicles, and as a result – stop the hair loss. It is 13 years of accumulated knowledge and professional experience in making scalp and hair treatment products for Welkin scalp clinics across entire South Korea.
The formula contains proprietary Solep complex, formulated with 12 types of natural ingredients (7 types of natural extracts and 5 types of ferment filtrates) which penetrates into the cortex of hair while reinforcing and protecting hair’s surface. The shampoo also treats the scalp by removing debris, sebum, and build-up and inhibiting DHT. It unclogs follicles and promotes effective penetration of the natural ingredients thus stopping the hair fall and promoting healthy hair growth.
The product has been developed under the strict regulations of the Solep’s own research lab. It is Free from 6 harsh chemicals such as Sulfates (SLS, SLES), Silicones, Parabenes, Artificial dyes/aromas etc.
Unlike many other natural shampoos on the market, the Inpure Scalp Shampoo creates rich and soft foam even with a single drop of the shampoo.
Healthy hair growth starts from clean scalp!
The Solep’s system of hair loss prevention is based on the products that effectively cleanse scalp, repair and protect weakening hair. The Inpure Scalp shampoo contains mild cleansers and strong natural treatment components to stop hair loss and boost the regrowth and beauty of hair.
Shampoo lather comparison test
You are probably thinking why don’t some of the organic and natural shampoos lather as well as their conventional chemical filled counterparts? The answer to this lies in the question itself. The Chemicals!
Many personal care products have a foaming agent added to them. That’s how we get that frothy lather we know and love. Most shampoo lather is artificially created because of customer demand, not because it is needed for cleaning. Retailers of soaps and shampoos see the opportunity to make their products look better by claiming that more lather equals cleaner body parts. It’s very inexpensive to put chemicals into soaps to make them lather unnecessarily. The result is that we end up smearing more toxins onto our bodies than is healthy, all for the misconception of being cleaner.
Then there’s the chemical Sodium lauryl sulfate (or SLS, also known as Sodium laureth sulfate) often used in other brand shampoos.
The reason Sodium lauryl sulfate is used in soaps and shampoo is because it is an inexpensive detergent and it makes substances lather. Studies have indicated that with use, sodium lauryl sulfate actually leaves a residue in the heart, liver, lungs and brain from skin contact. That means once it enters your body (which it most certainly does before you have time to rinse it off) some of it never leaves, causing a slow build-up of chemicals inside you.
Which Sulfate-free solution does Solep offer?
Organic & Natural Shampoos and soaps use naturally occurring ingredients to get the perfect amount of lather!
For a naturally derived surfactant Solep is using the Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate* which will cleanse the hair, but will not strip the moisture from hair the way harsh sulfates do.
Sulfates are harsh and irritating in part because they are small molecules that penetrate into the skin, while Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate is a large molecule that can’t penetrate into the scalp and skin. It is considered an anionic surfactant, meaning it has a negative charge. The safety and mildness of this surfactant is due to the removal of the sulfate ion and replacing it with a sulfonated ester. The result is an effective cleanser that is safer and less irritating to the skin, hair, and scalp.
You can safely use your favorite Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate / “sulfate free” shampoo with confidence and enjoy the results.
Solep shampoo before and after use
Why So Many Curly Girls Insist on Silicone-Free Shampoos?
Silicones get a bad rap for coating the hair, eventually causing buildup that leaves hair weighed down, dull, and lifeless. Silicones are synthesized in factories, and they’re made by combining silicon (an element found in sand) with oxygen, hydrogen, carbon, and sometimes other materials. In hair care, silicones are often used in shampoos, conditioners, and styling products to help create the slip needed to detangle and give hair a silky shine.
Thicker silicones, such as dimethicones, which are often found in leave-in treatments and serums, can build up along the hair cuticle over time like a film and require clarifying shampoos for removal. Which means if you’re into co-washing and not shampooing regularly (like me and most members of the natural-hair community), you might find that your hair feels weighed down and looks dull because the silicone coating attracts debris and dirt.
Solep Inpure Scalp shampoo gets the benefits of silicones from natural oils and other moisturizers. Oils contain vitamins, nutrients, and fatty acids that benefit the hair in different ways.
Who is Solep?
If you’re ready to do something about your problem hair, or you just want to learn more about hair loss, Solep is here to help.
How to use
- Opening a new bottle: Push down on cap, turn nozzle counterclockwise and press until liquid dispenses.
- Apply to wet hair, massaging gently to create lather.
- For best results, allow the product to sit for one or two minutes.
- Rinse hair thoroughly.
- *Optionally follow with the conditioner Solep Nutritive Hair LPP Treatment.
- For best results, use daily.
Consumer and Safety data
- Contains no harmful chemical ingredients.
- Suites all scalp and hair types.
- Safe for children (3+) pregnant women and when breast-feeding.
- For external use only. Do not use on damaged skin.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Not tested on animals.
- Storage: 15 – 30 C.
- pH level: 5.50 ± 0.50
- Expiry Date: 09/10/2020
- Shelf life: 3 years 6 months after opening
- Volume: 300 ml
Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and Coily
Hair Texture: Medium and Thick
Hair Concerns: Dryness, Dry Scalp, and Split Ends
- Rooibos leaf extract is enriched with minerals like Zinc, Calcium, Copper, and Potassium that effectively promote hair growth while strengthening hair roots.
- High concentration of Copper present in rooibos leaf extract helps to prevent premature hair graying.
- Lactic acid bacteria enzymes and Cypress extract restore damaged hair, relieve scalp irritation, prevent skin itching, fight seborrhea and dandruff.
- Citric acid controls the pH and moisture levels of the scalp.
|Ingredient name||Composition (%)|
|Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate*||10|
|Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate||1|
|Bambusa Vulgaris Water||1|
|Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water||1|
|Saposhnikovia Divaricata Root Extract||0.1|
|Angelica Dahurica Root Extract||0.1|
|Borago Officinalis Extract||0.1|
|Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract||0.1|
|Althaea Officinalis Leaf/Root Extract||0.1|
|PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate||0.1|
|PEG/PPG-120/10 Trimethylolpropane Trioleate||0.1|
|Eucalyptus Citriodora Oil||0.1|
|PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate||0.1|
|Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate||0.1|
|Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate||0.1|
|Alteromonas Ferment Filtrate||0.1|
|Bacillus Ferment Filtrate||0.1|
|PEG-8 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides||0.1|
* Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate is a cleansing agent also known as a surfactant but [it] is not considered a sulfate. It is a common chemical found in many ‘greener’ or more natural formulas that is used to replace the harsher sulfates because of its non-irritating yet effective properties. It is found in many shampoo and cleansing formulas and is used for its degreasing, foaming, and emulsifying benefits. It is known to be extremely gentle to the skin and hair even at higher concentrations.
|Dimensions||5.5 × 5.5 × 18.5 cm|