0 ItemsSubtotal: $0.00 Go to Shop
URANG S.O.S. Multibalm with Tamanu 15ml 0.51 fl oz
A 95.5% organic nourishing, multitasker balm based on Calendula oil and Tamanu oil (Calophyllum seed oil) moisturizes, softens and restores dry skin. It can be safely used by the entire family and even babies. The balm heals scars, including acne scars, moisturizes and treats wounds, cracked lips; softens cuticles, rough skin of elbows, knees and other parts of the body.
All ingredients that make up the product feature an EWG safety rating – 1. This universal multipurpose balm does not contain synthetic fragrances, additives, harmful chemicals and preservatives.
- Verified EWG safety score – 1
- Organic: 95.5% / Natural: 99.9%
- Lightweight and soft texture
- Quickly absorbs, non sticky
- Tamanu Oil and Calendula oils
- A little jar goes a long way
- For all skin types and all ages
S.O.S. Multibalm Active ingredients
- Tamanu Oil helps to quickly releive skin inflammations and redness, as well as treating Rosacea, actively moisturizes skin, speeds up skin damages and wounds healing process, makes the texture of damaged skin more even.
- Calendula oil contains a huge concentration of trace elements, tannins, vitamins and plant Chlorophyll which speed up metabolic processes in damaged tissues, stimulating wound epithelization, provide anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antiseptic qualities, soften and soothe the skin.
- Sunflower seed oil is rich in the skin beneficial substances and vitamins, due to which they contribute to the saturation of cells with oxygen, nutrition and hydration of the skin. Also, the oil has very powerful skin regeneration properties and the ability to make the skin more elastic.
- Avocado oil reduces dry skin flaking, deeply nourishes and moisturizes the skin, relieves cuticules inflammation, heals minor skin tissue wounds, cuts, inflammations and smoothes out scars (especially scars after deep acne).
How to use
- Apply a small amount of the balm to clean skin and massage in until completely absorbed.
Use this multipurpose organic balm daily whenever needed for dry and damaged skin areas that require extra care (lips, hands, cuticles, elbows, knees, ankles, sunburn, scars, after waxing or shaving, etc.).
Recommened use of the SOS Multibalm with Tamanu by Urang:
For faster releif or extra care: when busy and have no time, or on the plane during the flight, or when dryness is severe.
- Spray the Urang mist on your face, and then
- Apply a small amount of the balm and lightly massage the skin until completely absorbed.
Consumer & Safety Information
Note: This product contains no preservatives and therefore has a short shelf life. Ask us for the current expiry date.
- Contains no preservatives and chemical ingredients.
- Suitable for all skin types and all ages.
- Safe for pregnant and during the breast feeding.
- For external use only. Do not use on damaged skin.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Not tested on animals.
- Storage: 15 – 25 C.
- Shelf life: 2 years after the manufacture date, 6 months after opening.
- Volume: 15 ml / 0.51 fl. oz
**Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, **Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil (Tamanu Oil), **Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, **Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, **Beeswax, **Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Canelilla) Wax, **Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Oil, Tocopherol.
** Organic ingredients
This product is vegan.
Check out the ingredients We use!
Always check what ingredients you apply on your skin. There are many ingredients that are known to be effective but potentially hazardous. URANG only uses ingredients that are completely NON-hazardous or of low hazard.
|Dimensions||4.5 × 4.5 × 3.8 cm|
Anti-aging, Hydrating, Regeneration