Please note we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages, or duties and fees mandated by customs (Customs $ value will be annotated as the full value of all products – discounts and delivery fees are not considered in the customs total value).
- Customers are responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, customs clearance charges required by the country for importing consumer goods.
- If a package is returned or rejected, the customer will be issued a refund excluding the shipping fee.
- We do not assume responsibility for the submission of incorrect or incomplete address when an order is placed.
- If a customer submits an incomplete address, the customer will be contacted be e-mail. If the customer does not respond within 10 working days, the order will be cancelled and the payment will be refunded to the customers PayPal account.
- International orders may take approximately 2-15 business days or more for delivery, depending on the respective country’s customs and postal processes.
- Orders are shipped twice a week – every Monday and Friday and require at least 2 days of internal processing before shipping out. It may take longer if an item is out of stock.
We ship orders worldwide to the most countries, see the full list at the bottom of the page. Note that you need to provide the actual phone number for the delivery service to be able to contact you.
We currently offer a $10 flat rate shipping fee for all orders below $50. Your order qualifies for free shipping if the total value exceeds $50 (U.S. Dollars).
As you know, natural organic skin and hair cosmetic products have relatively short shelf life, in most cases up to 2 years. When you make your order, we always try to get your items delivered in the fastest and most convenient ways.
Orders shipped by Priority Mail Express (EMS Korea):
- USA 3-5 days
- Europe 5-8 days
- Russia, Moscow 5+ days
- Australia 5 days
- Canada up to 15 days
- Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia 1-2 days
When your order is ready to be shipped, you will receive a shipment confirmation e-mail. The majority of our orders are shipped within 1-2 business days after the order has been placed. The e-mail will contain shipment details, your tracking number, and a photo of the package contents. To track the order, click on the post service tracking link you will find in the e-mail.
RESTRICTED HAZARDOUS ITEMS
Certain items considered hazardous materials include aerosols and alcohol-based products (e.g., pressurized spray cans) are restricted and required by the U.S. Department of Transportation to be shipped by ground-only transport, due to air transport restrictions and regulations.
COUNTRIES WE SHIP TO
Below is the list of countries where we can ship orders by the Korea Priority Mail Express (EMS Korea).
|Country||International Mail Country Code|
|LAO PEOPLE’S DEM REP||LA|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||BA|
|UNITED ARAB EMIRATES||AE|
Every order shipped by Korean Post service is carefully packaged with plastic bubble wrap and/or air cushion bags and photographed for safe delivery. We pack each single item of the order in a separate bubble wrap to ensure the package and product are not damaged.
As a pleasant bonus, you may receive 4-5 samples (depending on the order value) and gifts!
For more information or questions, please contact us.