COSRX Aloe Vera Oil-free Moisture Cream 100g 3.52 oz
An ultra-lightweight, oil-free gel cream that instantly cools and refreshes skin while providing intensive hydration for dry, dehydrated and flaky skin.
The cream will be an essential moisturizer for the people with sensitive, damaged and irritated skin. Although, due to its unique formula it can be used on any type of skin.
The cream has a lightweight gel texture, perfectly absorbed and evenly covers the skin, giving instant moisturizing, refreshing, cooling and soothing effect.
Out of stock
What it does
- The main components of the cream are 87.48% Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water and 4,500 ppm Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, which have anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and wound healing effects. The cream promotes faster healing of various skin inflammations and prevents the appearance of new ones. It also balances the work of the sebaceous glands and prevents the appearance of oily glow, and helps to tighten the pores. In addition, this with aloe vera cream improves mature skin, restores firmness and elasticity.
- The cream also includes hyaluronic acid, allantoin and panthenol, which enhance the moisturizing, soothing and wound healing effects of the cream.
- The cream is indispensable for skin care after sunburn, it relieves pain, itching, burning, reduces redness and speeds the healing of damaged skin. Applied before exposure to the open sun, Aloe vera cream minimizes the aggressive effect of ultraviolet radiation (but does not replace sunscreens). Also, the cream will help soothe the skin after epilation or shaving, as well as relieve itching after insect bites.
How to use
- After cleansing and toning, use at the moisturizer stage of your skin care routine.
Consumer & Safety Information
- Contains no harmful chemical ingredients.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- For external use only.
- Not tested on animals.
- Do not use on irritated skin. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Consult doctor if irritation persists.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs rinse well with warm water.
- This product may make your skin more sensitive to the sun, use adequate sunscreen protection while using this product and for a week after you discontinue use.
- Shelf life: 3 years after the manufacture date, 6 months after opening.
- Volume: 100g 3.52 oz
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Arginine, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Panthenol, Ethyl Hexandiol, Chlorophyllin-copper Complex.
|Dimensions||7.6 × 7.6 × 5.3 cm|
Hydrating, Irritation/Sensitive skin