0 ItemsSubtotal: $0.00 Go to Shop
Incellderm Vallatto Oil Mist 50 ml
A lightweight multicare bi-phase mist that refreshes, nourishes and controls the skin for a soft touch and healthy-looking glow.
Take it with you anywhere you go, shake well and spray on your skin when needed. The mist will give your skin a 24-hour hydration, protection and block the harmful environmental effect.
- Hydrating and refreshing
- Anti-aging, wrinkles improving
- Protection and brightening
- For all skin types
Eco-friendly catalytic reaction ester process
Not a chemical method using methanol, but a raw plant oil was used in order to produce pure vegetable ester oil contained in the mist to prevent moisture evaporation.
This mist can truly penetrate into deep layers of the skin.
- Why is the ester process important?
BCR Technology (Bio Catalytic Reforming Technology) refers to a method of producing vegetable ester oil that reacts with bio-catalyst with plant raw oil, instead of chemical production method using methanol to produce an emollient and refatting effect without skin irritation.
- What are the emollient and refatting effects?
The emollient effect forms a film on the surface of the skin, preventing the evaporation of moisture.
The refatting effect refers to the effect of protecting the skin from the external environment and delaying water evaporation by forming a protective film evenly applied on the skin surface.
Two patented ingredients make the Vallato oil mist even more special
- Beautiful Herb Story (Patent No. 10-0971655)
Solid fermentation and extraction technology for lavender, rosemary, oregano, thyme.
- Botaniceutical Plus-10 (Patent No. 10-0966835)
Licorice, Fallopia multiflora, Black sesame seeds, Phellinus linteus mushrooms, Angelica, Morus bark, Paeonia japonica, Sophora flavescens, Red ginseng extracts help protect skin and improve wrinkles.
Spray the oil mist onto the skin without tapping or rubbing. It is a special Incellderm skin care method that helps the mist’s active components to be absorbed safely deep into the skin by using the method optimized for active (liposomalized) ingredients.
Shake well before use
Shake the bottle well to ensure an effective mix of the bi-phase oil mist by Incellderm.
Vallatto Oil Mist does not contain synthetic surfactants that can irritate the skin. This is a bi-phase product where the oil and water layers are separated. Shake well enough before use to naturally emulsify the liquid.
How to use
- In the evening, before going to bed, properly cleanse your skin.
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Spray the mist evenly onto face in a circle within 30 seconds after cleansing, before using the basic skin care products. (6-10 sprays at a time depending on the skin type).
- After spraying, please wait until it penetrates into the skin.
- Follow with the Dermatology Booster and Serum and finish with the Active Cream.
- If you have sensitive skin, apply the Active cream first, and then apply the Dermatology Booster and Serum.
- Use the mist at the end of the skincare, for an additional skin protection!
- When skin is dry and pulled, use the mist to adjust oil / moisture balance!
- It’s great for nourishing and coating the split hair ends.
- Take the Vallatto oil mist with you to use on the go and quickly hydrate your skin.
Consumer & Safety Information
- Contains no harmful chemical ingredients.
- Suitable for all skin types, especially good for dry, thin, mature.
- For external use only.
- Not tested on animals.
- US FDA approved.
- Shelf life: 3 years after the manufacture date, 6 months after opening.
- Volume: 50 ml / 1.69 fl. oz
- Consult a physician if red spots, swollenness, itchiness, or any other adnormal symptoms or side effects develops on the applied area during or after use or under direct sunlight.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Do not use on damaged skin.
Precautions for handling and storage
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Storage: 15 – 25 C.
Active ingredients: Niacinamide 2.0%, Adenosine 0.04%
Ingredients: Hippophae Rhamnoides Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycerin, Water, Hydroxyacetophenone, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Camellia japonica Seed Oil Ethyl Esters, Betaine, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Ceramide NP, Sophora Flavescens Root Extract, Sodium Chloride, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract, Phellinus Linteus Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Seed Oil, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Cimicifuga Racemosa Root Extract, Angelica Gigas Root Extract, Acorus Calamus Root Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Origanum Vulgare Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract.
Customers reviews, photos before and after
|Dimensions||4.5 × 4.5 × 14 cm|
Anti-aging, Brightening, Hydrating, Pore control