COSRX AC Collection Calming Liquid Intensive 125 ml 4.22 fl oz
This intensive toner for problematic skin, effectively eliminates inflammation and post-acne, prevents its appearance and regulates oily skin.
The acid complex softnes and gently exfoliates keratinized layer of the epidermis, evens the surface and boosts the skin regeneration process.
Propolis and Centella Asiatica soothe irritated skin, moisturize intensively and give an anti bactericidal effect.
Out of stock
COSRX AC Collection Calming Liquid Intensive perfectly treats any kind of inflammations, accelerates acne healing process. It soothes, relieves redness and itching, regulates oily skin.
- BHA and AHA acids exfoliate the stratum corneum of the skin, remove excess sebum, dead cells and dissolve fatty plugs;
- Zinc has a high absorbent ability, eliminates oily skin and gives matte finish;
- Plant enzymes accelerate the processes of regeneration and healing, treat acne and absorb post-acne;
- The CentellAC-RX complex gives a strong healing effect, fights acne and prevents its reappearance.
What it does
- It controls the production of sebum during the day, normalizes the water-fat balance;
- Cleanses the skin from all types of impurities, sebum and keratinized cells, polishes and softens the skin;
- Intensively moisturizes, restores optimal moisture level and prevents dryness;
- It has a strong therapeutic effect, accelerates the healing of acne and inflammations, prevents their appearance and helps to lighten post-acne.
How to use
- Using as a toner:
Soak a cotton disk with the toner. DO NOT wipe over the entire face, but apply the toner by gently tapping the skin, so the product is better absorbed.
- During severe inflammations:
Wipe the area of inflammation thoroughly with a cotton disk moistened with the toner, and then apply it to the entire face with the cotton pad by gently tapping.
- As an antimicrobial agent for the body:
Moisten a cotton disk with the toner and wipe the area of inflammation (back, chest, etc.).
- As a mist for the body:
Pour the toner into a container with a dispenser-spray and use it as an anti-inflammatory mist for the body;
If using the toner in the morning, make sure to apply a sunscreen.
Consumer & Safety Information
- Contains no harmful chemical ingredients.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- For external use only.
- Not tested on animals.
- Do not use on irritated skin. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Consult doctor if irritation persists.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs rinse well with warm water.
- Ph level 6-7
- Shelf life: 3 years after the manufacture date, 6 months after opening.
- Volume: 125 ml 4.22 fl oz
Propolis Extract, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium lactate, Dimethyl Sulfone, Betaine, Lactic Acid,1,2-Hexanediol, Glycolic Acid, Water, Betaine Salicylate, Cassia Obtusifolia Seed Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 60, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Zinc PCA, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Ethyl Hexanediol, Asiaticoside, Asiatic acid, Madecassic acid.
|Dimensions||4.6 × 4.8 × 14.5 cm|
Acne, Hydrating, Pore control