Who is Solep?
13 years history of Welkin Scalp/Hair loss Clinique transformed into the Solep brand.
Solep brand was developed to satisfy the needs of professional scalp clinics and regular customers. It is important to continue using the professional grade products that can address various scalp issues and maintain the scalp condition after receiving the professional treatment.
Product international certificates and approvals
The Inpure Scalp shampoo product safety has been approved by strict consumer safety regulations of the US, Europe and China.
U.S FOOD & DRUG ADMINISTRATION (USDA)
FDA is an organization that manages the safety and effectiveness of the production, distribution, and sale of products to protect public health.
The Inpure Scalp shampoo has received safety and quality approval in 143 testing criteria.
- pH level testing
- 8 heavy metals testing
- 61 volatile organic compound testing
- 73 semi-volatile organic compound testing
Europe, Cosmetic Products Notification Portal (CPNP)
Europe cosmetic safety approval for 28 EU countries and 4 EFTA countries. The testing scheme is very strict, only a few Korean beauty mducts have CPNP approval.
- Quantitative and qualitative composition of the product
- Physical/chemical characteristics and stability of the cosmetic product
- Microbiological quality
- Challenge test
- Physiochemical test Dermatological test/patch test
- Impurities, traces information about the packaging material
- Application test
- Toxicological profile of the substances
- Undesirable effects and serious undesirable effects
- Assessor’s credentials and approval of park B
All cosmetics imported into China are required to obtain pre-market approval from the Chinese State Food and Drug Administration. The safety and health quality test, and obtaining a hygiene permit for the Chinese market is very strict and time consuming process, most of Solep home care products have acquired the CFDA approval.
Testing criteria: Microbiological examination, conform bacillus, pseudomonas bacteria, toxicology, staphylococcus aureus, acute oral toxicity, acute toxicity skin irritation and corrosiveness, etc.