0 ItemsSubtotal: $0.00 Go to Shop
Dr.Althea Water Glow Aqua Ampoule Mask 27g (5pcs)
An ideal saturated with plently of moisture and essential oils Cellulose mask for restoring tired, dry, irritated skin. Contained in the mask natural ingredients helps to calm irritation, restore skin elasticity and tighten pores. For greater effect, it is recommended to use the Pore-Control carbon mask in rotation.
The Water Glow Aqua Ampoule Mask essence contains three intensive moisturizing ingredients: Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceramide and Trehalose. All components are similar in composition to the natural moisturizing substances in humans and plants.
Due to the high similarity of substances, the essence is quickly absorbed into the skin, providing a calming effect, a feeling of freshness and a cooling effect. It retains moisture in the skin and prevents its evaporation, creating an invisible protective layer on the skin surface.
- Intensive skin hydration
- Healthy glow and freshness
- Irritated and sensitive skin soothing
- Elasticity improvement
- Pore tightening
- For all skin types
- Sodium hyaluronate is a structural component of Hyaluronic acid, which consists of small molecules and is the main element of the cell matrix. Since moisture retention in Sodium hyaluronate is 6000 times higher than that of other moisturizing ingredients, it very effectively retains moisture in the skin structure, attracts it from the external environment and forms a protective barrier that prevents evaporation.
- Ceramide – natural lipids (fats), which are the main structural components of the external structure of the skin, which prevent water loss through the epidermis, help restore the skin, its hydrolipidic mantle.
- Trehalose is a polysaccharide, an important component for maintaining the life of desert plants by protecting against loss of moisture inside the cell. Trehalose has a high antioxidant potential, increases skin hydration, softens and protects against the effects of negative factors, brightens pigmentation, has a healing and nourishing effect.
- Witch hazel extract regulates sebum secretion, tightens pores, refreshes the skin, softens and eliminates peeling, improves the complexion by increasing blood microcirculation in capillaries.
How to use
- After cleansing and toning step, apply the mask, carefully and tightly spreading it over the face.
- After 20-30 minutes, remove the mask and slightly tap the skin with fingers to help soak the remaining essence into the skin.
Recommendations: for more effective pore tightening, it is recommended to alternate this mask periodically with the carbon powder Dr. Althea Pore-Control Charcoal Mask.
Consumer & Safety Information
- Contains no harmful chemical ingredients.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- For external use only. Do not use on damaged skin.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Not tested on animals.
- Storage: 15 – 25 C.
- Shelf life: 2 years after the manufacture date, right after opening.
- Volume: 27 g / 0.95 fl. oz
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycereth-26, Glycerin, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract, Fomes Officinalis(Mushroom) Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Glycine, Glutamic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Lysine, Leucine, Methionine, Valine, Betaine, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Ceramide 3, Serine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cysteine, Adenosine, Aspartic Acid, Alanine, Arginine, Alcohol, Isoleucine, Carbomer, Tyrosine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Threonine, Trehalose, Phenylalanine, Propylene Glycol, Proline, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Histidine, Allantoin, Disodium ETDA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance.
|Dimensions||16 × 2 × 18 cm|
Hydrating, Irritation/Sensitive skin