Hyggee All in One Care Cleansing Water | Makeup remover 300ml
This mildly acidic pH 5.5 micellar cleansing water gently removes makeup, natural environmental impurities, clogged fine dust while leaving skin refreshed, healthy and hydrated.
- Skin Cleansing and nutrition
- Regulates pH balance
- Protective barrier strengthening
- Hypoallergenic exfoliation
- Alcohol free
- Moisture loss prevention
- For all types of skin
Micellar water as a makeup remover
The oilier the skin, the less oil you need in your skin care products. Applying oil-based makeup remover to an already oily complexion could result in congestion or breakouts. Your skin simply may not need the extra oil. As a general guide, if you have oily skin, choose water-based products that do not leave an oily residue on the skin.
For people with dry skin – it’s the perfect way to balance your skin because micellar water gets it clean and moisturizes it at the same time.
Made up of tiny micelles, this micellar cleansing water can be used to cleanse and remove makeup any time of the day, and best of all, you don’t need water to wash your face afterwards.
The result? Clean, fresh skin that doesn’t feel tight or greasy.
White birch sap, harvested only three weeks each spring, adds minerals and xylitol as it effectively removes makeup, oils, and residue. Rich in nutrients, it replenishes and rejuvenates as it cleanses the skin.
Key benefits & ingredients
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Xylitylglucoside (Finland Birch Sap)
- NMF 5 EFFECORS
- Birch sap
Protective barrier Strengthening
- Low pH5.5
- Ceramide NP
How to use
- Soak a cotton pad with the cleansing water and gently wipe off (from inside to outside) the makeup on the eyes / lips.
- Use another soaked cotton pad to remove the facial makeup.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Proceed with a foaming cleanser for all types of skin, or a milk cleanser if you have extra sensitive skin.
Consumer and Safety data
- Skin type: for all skin types, best for oily / sensitive.
- Key Ingredients: Birch Sap, Hyaluronic acid (plants derived).
- Country of Manufacture: South Korea.
- For external use only. Do not use on damaged skin.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Not tested on animals.
- Storage: 15-27 C, avoid direct sunlight.
- pH: 5.5.
- Shelf life: 3 years, 12 months after opening.
- Volume: 300 mL / 10.14 fl. oz.
Water, Betula Platyphylla Japonica Juice, Dipropylene Glycol, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Glycerin, Diglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Decyl Glucoside, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Sodium Citrate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, 1,2-Hexanediol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Polysaccharides, Butylene Glycol, Royal Jelly Extract, Maltodextrin, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Propanediol, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Xylitol, Phospholipids, Lactobacillus Ferment, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Ceramide NP, Asparagus Officinalis Stem Extract, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Rubus Chamaemorus Seed Extract, Streptococcus Thermophilus Ferment, Calcium Gluconate, Cholesterol, Gluconolactone, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Arginine, Phytosterols.
Hydrating, Pore control