0 ItemsSubtotal: $0.00 Go to Shop
Incellderm Active Clean-up Powder 90g 2.17 oz
A powder to foam exfoliating daily cleanser powered by plant-derived Papain enzymes that remove dead skin cells, impurities, and makeup while leaving skin moisturized.
Papain enzymes delivered in a creamy, rich foam soften, exfoliate, and gently release debris, promoting healthy, natural skin turnover to instantly reveal glowing, baby-soft skin.
- Hydrolized Collagen makes the skin elastic and soft
- Passed the US FDA Skin Irritation test
- Skin is not stripped of moisture and oils after cleansing
- Safe for sensitive skin
- For all skin types
What is does
Reformulated for daily use, this deep-cleansing exfoliator uses Papain enzyme, Aloe vera leaf juice and Hydrolyzed collagen to remove dulling residue without irritating healthy skin for a brighter glow. The water-activated, powder-to-foam formula leaves skin moisturized and primed to best receive ingredients to follow.
Papaya Enzymes (Papain): Help support healthy turnover to reveal radiant skin.
- It protects the skin with naturally derived Papain enzyme and Wild wheat extract, cares for soothing and pH balance with collagen, green tea and aloe vera leaf juice.
- pH5.5 A mildly acidic cleanser tailored to the skin with a weak acidity to prevent problems and strenghten the skin’s moisture barrier.
How to use
- In the evening or morning properly cleanse your skin.
- Place a coin-sized amount of powder on the wet palm.
- Rub it thoroughly with lukewarm water until the foam appears
- Depending on your skin type, wait about 30 seconds for cleansing and 1-3 minutes for exfoliation.
- Gently massage onto the face for 15 seconds, avoiding the eye area
- Follow with the Dermatology Booster and Serum and finish with the Active Cream.
- If you have sensitive skin, apply the Active cream first, and then apply the Dermatology Booster and Serum.
Consumer & Safety Information
- Contains no harmful chemical ingredients.
- Suitable for all skin types, especially good for dry, thin, mature.
- For external use only.
- Not tested on animals.
- US FDA approved.
- pH: 5.5
- Shelf life: 3 years after the manufacture date, 6 months after opening.
- Volume: 50 g / 3.17 oz
- Consult a physician if red spots, swollenness, itchiness, or any other abnormal symptoms or side effects develop on the applied area during or after use or under direct sunlight.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Do not use it on damaged skin.
Precautions for handling and storage
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Storage: 15 – 25 C.
Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Allantoin, Betaine, Papain, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Pollen Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Sorbitol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Titanium Dioxide, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA.
Customers reviews, photos before and after
|Dimensions||4.5 × 4.5 × 14 cm|
Brightening, Hydrating, Irritation/Sensitive skin, Regeneration