Toun28 Y Solutions Protection & Perfume for Women 5ml 0.17fl.oz
These are 4 elegantly perfumed external care skin protecting solutions for women’s Y zone which lacks a strong protective barrier susceptible to bacterias. A single drop of this solution is able to protect the skin from external irritations for upto 16 hours.
- Pure vegetable oils based Vegan formula.
- Y zone delicate skin irritation and deodorization tests completed.
- Hypoallergenic formula with only few ingredients.
- Removes 99’9% of Candida, Staphylococcus aureus, Bacillus pyocyaneus, colon bacillus
- Y1 Queens Permision: with sweet vanila and rich rose scent.
- Y2 Royal Sweet: with fresh melon and sweet peach scent.
- Y3 Noble Herb: with cozy musk and subtle floral scent.
- Y4 Violet Citrus: with soft lavender and refreshing bergamot scent.
THE REASON WHY WE SHOULD CARE OUR YZONES
The skin of Y zone does not have the cellular barrier. It is a place where harmful substances and allergy ingredients are directly absorbed. It is a wet and confined place where it is susceptible to bacterial growth. It is a place where an unpleasant odor is generated due to homone secretion shifting period and stresses.
LONG TERM INTERNAL CLEANING OF Y ZONES THAT HAVE NO CELLULAR BARRIERS IS NOT GOOD FOR HEALTH.
-Australian feminine health doctors’ association-
Protect COMPLETED 340 SAFETY TESTS Conducted the highest number of safety tests among Y zone care products. Other products protect the Y zone from only 4 to 5 ingredients and run tests on those ingredients only, but since y zones are the most vulnerable and suScepúible ro contamination, TOUN28 conducted 232 safety and antibacterial tests. Maria Jung. CEO of TOUN28.
Scents that touch the y zones are completely diflerent from the typical perfumes. Because better oils should be used to the skin that has no cellular barrier, It is made only with natural oils and scents and is blended in a village that once officially supplicd perfumes to the French Queen.
How to use
- After taking a shower, apply 1-2 drops on the underwear or directly on the skin.
Consumer & Safety Information
- Contains no harmful chemical ingredients.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- For external use only. Do not use on damaged skin, scars, dermatitis.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Not tested on animals.
- Storage: 15 – 30 C.
- Store in a dark place as sunlight can cause a color change of the product.
- Shelf life: 3 years after the manufacture date, 6 months after opening.
- Expiry date: 2023.07.20
- Volume: 5ml 0.17fl.oz
Vegetable Squalane, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Crataegus Cuneata Fruit Extract, Citral, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene.
Anti-aging, Irritation/Sensitive skin
Y1 QUEEN'S PERMISSION, Y2 ROYAL SWEET, Y3 NOBLE HERB, Y4 VIOLET CITRUS